Nothing beats a well organized and maintained first aid kit that contains items that are easily and quickly identified. Messy, dirty and overstuffed first aid kits do not promote first aid. Kits that are outdated and sparsely stocked waste time and potentially cause greater harm. Every first aid kit should be clean, organized, safe and ready to use. OSHA recommends that an employer give a specific person the responsibility for choosing the types and amounts of first-aid supplies and for maintaining those supplies.
SmartCabinet is a cabinet restock system that makes it easy for you to stay organized and order refill supplies hassle free. The system saves you money as well. We extend an automatic 10% discounted price over in-person service just for ordering your refill supplies online.
Easily identifiable QR codes are right on the box you want to reorder. Keep track of what is needed and what needs to be refilled while maintaining a fully stocked cabinet.
Here's how it works:
- Point your phone's camera at the QR code on the box
- Click to open the browser prompt and you are taken directly to the product on our website
- Add the product to your cart
- Repeat with the other depleted supplies.
- Checkout online.
If, by chance, you are having to reorganize you're cabinet simply download the schematic for your cabinet and place the products accordingly.
The SmartCabinet system allows you to:
- Easily identify what item you are reordering.
- Order your products at a discount; and,
- Place it where it needs to go in your cabinet
Additionally, after you've placed your first refill order using the SmartCabinet system, we will send you monthly reminders when it's time to check your cabinet again.