Select the desired location, class size and the number of individual students above.
Classes are scheduled no less than 48 hours in advance, according to availability of teaching staff.
**Registration for American Red Cross Courses requires a unique email address for each student. We will contact you shortly via email to request the unique email address for each student and schedule the class.**
This course will prepare you to recognize and care for a variety of first aid, breathing, and cardiac emergencies involving adults, children and infants and meets OSHA/workplace requirements. This is a blended learning course including an online portion and an instructor-led classroom skill session. The online portion must be completed prior to attending the in-class portion and must be taken on a PC or tablet with a high speed Internet connection. Allow approximately 2 hours 30 minutes to complete the online portion. Upon successful completion of this course you will receive a digital certificate for Adult and Pediatric First Aid/CPR/AED valid for two years.
This course conforms to current ARC, AHA, ASHI, NSC, ECC, ILCOR, DOT and DOH guidelines and meets the requirements of Texas HHC Minimum Standards.
Refund & Transfer Policy
- Refunds will be granted to those who cancel 7 days prior to the class.
- If notice is given 4 business days or more prior to class, you may transfer to another class but no refund will be granted.
- If you request a transfer 3 business days or less prior to class, you will be charged $30 to transfer to another class.
- Once a class begins, there will be no transfers or refunds.
- Only 1 transfer per student.