Participants receive six hours (over three sessions) of comprehensive crime prevention training which will provide students with knowledge covering the following key core areas:
- Identity Theft
- Con Games
- Child Safety
- Crimes Against Older Adults
- School Safety
- Lighting and Security
- Personal Safety
- Internet Safety
- Parking Lot Safety
- Residential Remedial Landscaping Techniques
- Crime Prevention Through Environmental Design
- Family Emergency Planning
This training is open to anyone interested in learning more about crime prevention.
The course is offered at our Conroe and College Station Offices.
- The Conroe Course will take place for three consecutive Thursdays, two hours per week.
- The College Station Course will take place in three two hour sessions every other Tuesday.
Refund & Transfer Policy
Safety Check Services LLC will transfer you into a class with the following fee structure:
- Transfer requested more than 7 days before class: $5.00 processing fee;
- Transfer requested between 2 and 6 days before class: $15.00 processing fee;
- Transfer requested less than 48 hours before class: $25.00 processing fee;
- Transfer requested within 48 hours of missing a class: $35.00 processing fee.
A customer is enrolled once they receive a confirmation notice. Transfer requests must be made using our Course Reschedule Portal.